2022 Enrollment Fee
Junior Division 2022
Sunday, Aug. 28
Senior Division 2022
Sunday, Aug. 28
Fee is inclusive of full camp program, 3 meals per day and snacks. 13% HST extra. Fees payable by Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or eTransfer. (Note: Visa/MC Debit not accepted)
Re: NMC 2022 COVID-19 Vaccination Information
By submitting an application for NMC/NCC 2022, I agree, that if my child is eligible, they will be fully vaccinated in accordance with Public Health recommendations against COVID-19 prior to the start of their camp session. Vaccination is a requirement for all campers, staff and faculty for entry to camp, unless there is a reason that has been discussed and approved by a Camp Director.
EXTRA AND OPTIONAL FEES
Bus to Camp (from Silvercity, Richmond Hill parking lot) – $40.00 plus tax
Bus home from Camp (to Silvercity, Richmond Hill parking lot) – $40.00 plus tax
Special Diet Request
Gluten-Free Menu – $50.00 (incl. tax)
Mandatory Rental for Jazz Campers
– Jazz – Percussion (must provide own drum sticks) – $75.00 (incl. tax)
– Jazz – Keyboard – $75.00 (incl. tax)
– Jazz – Guitar – $75.00 (incl. tax)
Options for Beginning Instrument, Band and Guitar Campers
– Acoustic Guitar Rental – $75.00 (incl. tax)
– All Percussion instruments are provided by the camp for all Band levels (must bring own drum sticks) – $75.00 (incl. tax)
– Beginning Instrument Rental – $75.00 (incl. tax)
Mandatory Rental for Drum Line Campers
– Drum Kit (must provide own drum sticks) – $75.00 (incl. tax)
Deposit of $400.00 due with registration.
Balance of camp fees due on June 1st . Balance can be paid in two equal installments – April 15/June 1, or lump sum on June 1.
Until June 1st, 2022, a $100.00 administration fee charged to all campers who withdraw their application.
After June 1st, 2022, a $200.00 administration fee is charged.
After August 1st, 2022, 50% of the camp fee is withheld.
After August 15th, 2022, 100% of the fee is withheld.
*NMC COVID-19 Update can be found here.